Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pregnancy ≠ Me

Lately a lot of concern folks have been asking me about my turn to get pregnant. I don't have the urge to be a mother anytime soon and my maternal instinct have not kicked in. So does that make me a bad mother ? Or a future bad mother ? I already have a grown up son at work and I'm still pretty happy with him. People have office husband / wife, I have an office son and I'm proud of him.

Concerns about being pregnant and eventually giving birth
- the possibility of my labia "koyak-ing" is pretty high and I don't want that
- the possibility of my cup size growing one/two cup size bigger after giving birth is a 50/50 bargain. It might shrink to a smaller cup size after birth (happened to a fellow small breasted friend of mine) and I'm not willing to gamble. It's small enough now. TQVM
- i can't eat a lot of food due to superstition and I enjoy eating so a big NO-NO
- i can't travel as and when I like
- i won't be able to sleep in if there's a child coz there's a thing call feeding time and nurturing. I don't have a single nurturing bone in my body.
- i don't want a mini me. Being me is bad enough.
- i can't even take care of myself, let alone another human being duh...
- i'm contented with my current lifestyle and i don't feel "empty" and have a need to have a child.

So, there you have it. My concerns and being married doesn't mean that you must have kids.

2 comments:

  1. Girls just wanna have fun..Look at my cousin lah 2 anak still kaki lepak,3rd one in the stomach.She doesn't have any family planing..At the end siapa jaga Aunty akulah...Ish Ish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gannett Web site has collected data "the newsroom of the future." It will benefit all the people. appreciate the idea. and Yours truly
    tubal reversal

    ReplyDelete

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com